CDBG 2019 Grant Calendar
- Benefit to low and moderate income persons
- Prevention and/or elimination of slum and blight conditions; and
- Meeting community development needs having a particular urgency.
The Maine CDBG Program is a catalyst for local governments to implement programs which meet one of the three National Objectives, and
- Are part of a long-range community strategy;
- Improve deteriorated residential and business districts and local economic conditions;
- Provide the conditions and incentives for further public and private investments;
- Foster partnerships between groups of municipalities, state and federal entities, multi-jurisdictional organizations, and the private sector to address common community and economic development problems; and
- Minimize development sprawl consistent with the State ofMaine Growth Management Actand support the revitalization of downtown areas.
Check out the full 2019 Program Statement to learn the details for the several different grant programs and the application process for each HERE.
See Deadlines and Program Allocations are HERE.
OR please give the LCRPC office a call at 882-5983!