Maine JobLink Full of Resources and Assistance For Businesses and Employees
The Maine JobLink provides many new and improved features for both job seekers and employers including:
- job spidering through Indeed.com and a connection to the National Labor Exchange (NLX)
- automated job matching with skill gap analysis; streamlined resume and job order builders
- ability to use from mobile devices; improved veterans' priority of service notifications
- customizable career planning maps, called career lattices, showing job progression opportunities within and across different industries or sectors
- automated notification of job and resume matches by email or text message, support for more than 60 languages using Google Translate
- a training provider search
- and career information system including real-time labor market information reports, such as high growth occupations, best paying occupations, and labor surplus and shortages.
Job seekers can quickly search jobs and get job matches, get notified of job matches via email, access other job boards, create professional resumes with a built-in resume builder, access your account from smart phones and tablets, and learn about high-growth and best-paying occupations!
In addition, employers can access wage information and information on license and credentials relevant to the job order occupation; store, edit, and choose from multiple job location and contact information entries in their address book. Job postings may be sent to NLX with a single click during job posting creation. All job postings received from the NLX automatically generate a return receipt to support full tracking for the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), important for federal contractors.
LEARN MORE BY HEADING TO THE WEBSITE.
You can call 1-888-457-8883 TTY users, please call Maine Relay 711.