Spring 2023 Assistance with Specific Know-How (ASK) Grant Program
Spring 2023 ASK Grant Program
For the Spring 2023 round of the ASK Grant Program the Lincoln County Regional Planning Commission (LCRPC) plans to award up to five (5) grants this spring for municipal and/or community projects in need of specific technical assistance that will help solve a municipal issue or complete an important town project. The awards will range from $250 up to $2,500. Towns are encouraged to work with other towns on a joint project, should this be an effective and practical approach to a common issue.
The funding priorities remain the same as in previous ASK opportunities:
1. A town public infrastructure or facility
2. Business attraction or retention
3. Local health and safety issues
Examples of technical assistance:
• Engineering or design recommendations on issues related to ADA, fire safety, or a culvert, for example
• Assistance writing an RFQ/RFP for a municipal project
• Targeted economic research
• Structural or site evaluation or preliminary design for a public building or property
• Town road inventory and capital planning
• Brochure design to promote a town or area
• Wayfinding plans
• Municipal energy project feasibility assessment
The application must be submitted by and with approval of Town Manager, Administrator, or the Board of Selectmen where applicable. The application should include a cover letter and 1 - 2 page narrative, as described in the application below.
Applications are available here.
Proposals Due: Friday, March 31, 2023.
Please give the office a call to talk through a proposal – a few minutes answering questions or identifying other helpful resources could improve the application and save you time.
Phone: 207-882-5983 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org