Climate Change Newsleter
Lincoln County Regional Planning Commission is preparing a monthly email series titled LCRPC Interprets: ‘Maine Won’t Wait’ Climate Action Plan. The goal of the series is to educate and distill information by providing short, easily digestible summaries of ‘Maine Won’t Wait: A Four-Year Plan for Climate Action.’ Each month will be focused on a specific strategy identified in the Action Plan. The intended audience will be town officials, interested residents, and non-profits + organizations in the area who are stakeholders in planning, land use, and climate change work.
See below for archives list of 2021's monthly editions:
- January - Overview of the Climate Action Plan
- February - Technical and Scientific Report
- March - Strategy A: Transportation
- April - Modernize Maine's Buildings
- May - Clean Energy
- June - Clean Energy and Natural Resources
- July, Strategy E - 'Protect Maine's Environment'
- Next Up: August - Strategy F, 'Build Healthy and Resilient Communities'