Climate Change Newsleter
Lincoln County Regional Planning Commission is preparing a monthly email series titled LCRPC Interprets: ‘Maine Won’t Wait’ Climate Action Plan. The goal of the series is to educate and distill information by providing short, easily digestible summaries of ‘Maine Won’t Wait: A Four-Year Plan for Climate Action.’ Each month will be focused on a specific strategy identified in the Action Plan. The intended audience will be town officials, interested residents, and non-profits + organizations in the area who are stakeholders in planning, land use, and climate change work.
See below for archives list of 2021's monthly editions:
- January - Overview of the Climate Action Plan
- February - Technical and Scientific Report
- March - Strategy A: Transportation
- April - Modernize Maine's Buildings
- *Coming Soon* May - Clean Energy